Behold.ai is a cutting-edge medical technology company that uses machine learning technologies in the development of Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools for clinicians and hospitals worldwide.
Our red dot® chest X-ray and CT head products have been designed in partnership with clinicians and healthcare providers to improve the efficiency and accuracy of radiology reporting and improve clinical outcomes for patients on a global scale.
Headquartered in London, behold.ai comprises of a growing team of talented individuals with extensive experience in the radiology and artificial intelligence industries. behold.ai is expanding to meet the needs of the global healthcare market with the regulatory and clinical strategy being the core component.
We are seeking a Clinical Researcher to join our organisation to work alongside our Clinical Research Lead to deliver ground-breaking validation studies and to identify clinical problems that can be solved by AI. The role will require someone who has experience in clinical, biomedical or algorithm research fields and is comfortable questioning the status quo of global healthcare. This individual should be able to independently manage research activities within the organisation and with our external research partners.
- Lead the clinical discovery work for a specific product area, defining what engineers should build to best meet clinical need
- Conduct independent research and literature reviews to assist in building behold.ai’s value propositions
- Identify future research projects, partnerships and funding opportunities for the behold.ai research and development team
- Manage the behold.ai research roadmap for a specific product area
- Develop and co-ordinate research projects and clinical trials conducted by behold.ai and with our clinical customers
- Contribute to the writing of research publications
- Lead data acquisition, study design and ethics approval for completion of research studies and clinical trials
- Assist in the dissemination and promotion of results and publications from behold.ai studies
- Communicate between compliance and research teams to ensure studies meet and exceed the requirements set by global regulatory bodies
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject area (Master’s and above welcomed)
- Experience working within a research institution or an industrial innovation setting
- Strong understanding of clinical study design
- A keen interest in the potential for AI to improve healthcare globally
- A track record of involvement in research publications
- A non-technical interest in the latest developments in artificial intelligence
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working in a software / technical / healthcare environment
- Experience working with NHS Trusts / Healthcare providers
- Experience conducting interviews and focus groups
behold.ai is committed to building a diverse and inclusive work environment. This is essential when building artificial intelligence products for healthcare that work for everyone. We actively encourage applications from all backgrounds, including those that are underrepresented in the AI and tech industry.CONTACT US