Behold.ai is a cutting-edge medical technology company that uses machine learning technologies in the development of Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools for clinicians and hospitals worldwide.
Our red dot® chest X-ray and CT head products have been designed in partnership with clinicians and healthcare providers to improve the efficiency and accuracy of radiology reporting and improve clinical outcomes for patients on a global scale.
Headquartered in London, behold.ai comprises of a growing team of talented individuals with extensive experience in the radiology and artificial intelligence industries. behold.ai is expanding to meet the needs of the global healthcare market with the regulatory and clinical strategy being the core component.
We are seeking an outstanding Content Manager to join our organisation and lead the sales and customer engagement across the UK and internationally. This role will require strong customer facing skills and the ability to network with key individuals across the public and private healthcare system. The individual will have a natural ability to engage our customers and be able to independently manage the sales pipeline to increase company revenue. This is an opportunity for the right individual to join the company and build a global business development and account management team.
- Establish a content creation, re purposing and management function.
- Research, develop & deploy content to support the growth of the business
- Coordinate the content management strategy and content calendar
- Plan and write digital content for each relevant audience and marketing channel (email, website, social media, etc)
- Traditional PR content writing for Press-releases and newsletters.
- Production of sales supports materials such as presentations, training modules and playbooks.
- Update online content via the content management systems
- Report on content performance for digital marketing campaigns, to show conversion rates and analytics on key goal conversions
- Develop testing models to ensure content is appropriate for target audience and provides a positive customer experience, in line with business goals.
- Optimise campaigns for SEO, using keyword tools and develop metrics to show ROI.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- You will have experience working in a similar content role
- You will have experience in creating content for different channels including; press releases, articles, blogs, website and social media.
- You will be analytical and enjoy measuring the success of your campaigns and analysing content performance. You will have experience in reporting back on your findings
- You will be comfortable assisting with content strategies and developing content plans
- You will have a good understanding of social media channels, and know which channel to use for each campaign to reach the right audience.
- You will have experience writing SEO optimised content.
- Producing and editing engaging and effective digital content in line with behold.ai’s guidelines and tone of voice
- Excellent writing, editorial and communication skills; ability to articulate complex issues in a clear and concise manner
- Strong creative skills in visual media including image selection, video briefing, infographic design
NICE TO HAVE
- Master’s degree or MBA
- Knowledge of AI within the healthcare market
- Previous experience of working with NHS organisations
- Previous experience working in the Medical Devices industry
- Hardworking result-oriented person
- Diligent and conscientious
- Keen to work in a small target-focussed team
- Ability to perform effectively in complex environments
- Ability to think of bigger picture with the ability to focus on details where required
Behold.ai is committed to building a diverse and inclusive work environment. This is essential when building artificial intelligence products for healthcare that work for everyone. We actively encourage applications from all backgrounds, including those that are under represented in the AI and tech industry.CONTACT US