We are seeking an outstanding Data Scientist to join our Research & Development team, who can work collaboratively with the rest of the engineering team to build high quality data products.
- Perform data analysis and model validation across our research areas.
- Create and maintain data pipelines and monitoring tools to enable analysis and rapid development of model performance.
- Perform model testing and analysis with ML engineers as part of model development and validation studies.
- Engage with our Radiologists and Clinicians to better understand their processes and the deployment environment.
- Work with freedom and autonomy to identify and pursue research areas of interest.
- Work to ensure the efficacy and fairness of all the behold.ai products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Computer Science/Physics or similar with practical experience.
- Passionate about applying machine learning and data science techniques to improve healthcare.
- Keeps up to date with current literature and advancements in machine learning and data science.
- Experience building data analysis pipelines and integrating data-driven workflows across teams.
- Expert level Python experience and experience with mainstream data science frameworks (e.g. Pandas, SciKit Learn, jupyter notebooks etc).
- Strong data and statistical analysis skills for model testing and validation.
- Contributes positively to a collaborative and supportive research and development environment.
NICE TO HAVE
- Doctorate Degree or Master’s Degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Computer Science/Physics or similar with equivalent practical experience.
- Experience implementing deep learning techniques and building neural networks and using popular deep learning frameworks (e.g. Pytorch, Tensorflow etc).
- Strong software engineering experience, preferably building full-stack, data-oriented applications using popular libraries (e.g. Django, Flask, Fast API, D3 or similar)
- Experience working with our tech stack, including MongoDB, AWS, Django, ElasticSearch, Redis and Flask.
- Knowledge of Software Development Procedures and Processes according to ISO 13485.
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System support and administration.
A full job description is available on request. Please click the “Contact Us” button to enquire about this role.CONTACT US