We are seeking an outstanding Machine Learning Engineer to join our Research & Development team, who can work collaboratively with the rest of the engineering team to build high quality data products.
- Build and develop machine learning solutions to be applied across a range of medical examinations.
- Perform experiments to iterate and improve current models.
- Investigate and diagnose model issues with a focus on patient wellbeing.
- Engage with our Radiologists and Clinicians to better understand their processes and the deployment environment.
- Turn models into data products, collaborate with engineering teams, and integrate into process throughout behold.ai.
- Work with freedom and autonomy to identify and pursue research areas of interest.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Computer Science/Physics or similar with practical experience.
- Passionate about applying machine learning techniques to improve healthcare.
- Keeps up to date with current literature and advancements in machine learning.
- Experienced in building machine learning models and working with computer vision problems.
- Expert level Python experience and experience with mainstream deep learning and data science frameworks (e.g. Pytorch, Tensorflow, Pandas, SciKit Learn, jupyter notebooks etc).
- Strong data and statistical analysis skills for model testing and validation.
- Contributes positively to a collaborative and supportive research and development environment.
NICE TO HAVE
- Doctorate Degree or Master’s Degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Computer Science/Physics or similar with equivalent practical experience.
- Familiarity with deep learning computer vision methods for localization, detection, classification or segmentation.
- Strong software and data engineering experience for developing data visualisation and model validation tools.
- Experience working with our tech stack, including MongoDB, ElasticSearch, AWS.
- Knowledge of Software Development Procedures and Processes according to ISO 13485.
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System support and administration.
A full job description is available on request. Please click the “Contact Us” button to enquire about this role.CONTACT US