We are seeking a Machine Learning Engineer Intern to join our Research & Development team for a 3-6 month period. This research-focused role will require working with other members of the team to drive the fairness and robustness of our ML models to the highest levels.
- Work closely with the machine learning team on projects that improve patients’ safety and the robustness of existing models.
- Keep up to date with state-of-the-art publications.
- Implement Machine Learning and Deep Learning techniques described in recent publications.
- Share research findings in understandable formats, with the potential for work to progress to research papers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM Subject, or equivalent experience.
- Advanced level python skills.
- Experience with Pytorch.
- Experience working on machine learning projects.
- Passionate about the potential of AI in healthcare.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience or knowledge in medical imaging or healthcare.
- Experience in artificial intelligence fairness and robustness topics.
- Knowledge of Software Development Procedures and Processes according to ISO 13485
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System support and administration
Behold.ai operates a hybrid working policy and values face time with team members, candidates should be able to be present in our office in Borough, London 3 days a week.
Behold.ai is committed to building a diverse and inclusive work environment. This is essential when building artificial intelligence products for healthcare that work for everyone. We actively encourage applications from all backgrounds, including those that are underrepresented in the AI and tech industry.CONTACT US