Behold.ai is a cutting-edge medical technology company that uses machine learning technologies in the development of Artificial Intelligence tools for clinicians and hospitals worldwide.
Our red dot® chest X-ray and CT head products have been designed in partnership with clinicians and healthcare providers to improve the efficiency and accuracy of radiology reporting and improve clinical outcomes for patients on a global scale.
Headquartered in London, behold.ai comprises of a growing team of talented individuals with extensive experience in the radiology and artificial intelligence industries. behold.ai is expanding to meet the needs of the global healthcare market with the regulatory and clinical strategy being the core component.
We are seeking an outstanding Technical Product Manager to join our Research & Development team to lead in monitoring deployed performance, investigating error cases, and formulating the development roadmap. This role will require a blend of analytic and interpersonal skills to identify performance trends and work closely with clinical stakeholders to deliver qualitative insights, combining both into product strategy. The role is well suited to someone from an analytical background who wishes to work closely with development teams and hospitals to ensure the successful integration of AI into healthcare.
- Owner of performance, efficacy, and safety monitoring of a behold.ai product area.
- Work closely with end users in multiple geographies to gather qualitative clinical feedback.
- Distil quantitative and qualitative feedback into actionable insights for future product development.
- Work with ML teams to provide detailed model error analysis and formulate development actions.
- Further develop the safety of behold.ai’s products, creating unit tests, validation sets and case studies, increasing confidence in real-world performance.
- Work with integration teams to ensure performance at new clinical sites, performing initial performance analysis and site-level calibration.
- Work with clinical researchers and ML team members to define product roadmap.
- Experience working in either a software product management or data science role
- Functional knowledge of statistical programming languages (e.g. SQL, Python)
- Keen interest in AI for medicine and a passion for building effective, safe and fair medical AI products
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify trends in data and analyse specific data points.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate concepts and strategies to audiences of varying technical competencies.
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working with AI/Data driven products
- Experience working with Jupyter notebooks
- Experience conducting user interviews / qualitative research
Behold.ai is committed to building a diverse and inclusive work environment. This is essential when building artificial intelligence products for healthcare that work for everyone. We actively encourage applications from all backgrounds, including those that are under represented in the AI and tech industry.CONTACT US